Rules and Conditions of Hire
GENERAL RULES & CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Full rules of the Park may be inspected on request.
1. Provisional bookings by telephone will be held for FIVE DAYS ONLY without a deposit payment. Upon arrival to the park, you will be required to sign your booking form to confirm you have received and read our Rules & Conditions of hire.
2. Deposit payments are NOT REFUNDABLE due to cancellation.
3. Full payment of holiday balance must be paid at least TWO WEEKS before date of arrival. If initial booking is made fewer than two weeks before requested date of arrival full payment of holiday balance must be made.
4. The accommodation will be available for occupation between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. on the arrival day and MUST BE VACATED BY 10 a.m. on departure day. The Park Office closes at 5.00 p.m. Therefore it is essential that holidaymakers arrive between the allotted times.
5. ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH A HOLIDAY HOME MUST BE NOTIFIED TO THE PARK OFFICE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THE ACCOMMODATION IS TAKEN UP. No responsibility can be accepted once the chalet is occupied.
6. If on your arrival you find any items of fittings or utensils broken, damaged or missing please report it to the Park Office.
7. All the holiday homes are equipped with saucepans, crockery, cutlery etc. Duvets, pillows, pillowcases and bottom sheets are provided. Towels and tea towels ARE NOT PROVIDED.
8. We would ask that holiday homes be left in a reasonably tidy condition on your departure. Should any damage or breakage occur during your stay, you will be held responsible.
9. No additional persons other than those entered on the booking form may occupy the holiday home unless permission for alterations has been given by us in writing.
10. The two-berth and four-berth chalets are exactly that – the capacity of two and four respectively cannot be exceeded. Thus, blow-up/fold-up beds are not permitted.
11. Children must be supervised by their parents or guardians at all times.
12. Facilities on park are open periodically throughout the season and currently dependant on Government advice/restrictions. Please ask the park office for most recent guidelines.
13. All outside activities i.e. barbecues, social gatherings etc, must cease by 10.30 p.m. And noise levels must be kept to a minimum after this time. The playing of loud music will not be tolerated.
14. Touring Caravans and tents are not permitted
15. Dogs are welcome but a fee of £30.00 per pet per week will be charged.
16. Dogs MUST BE KEPT ON A SHORT LEAD WHILST ON THE PARK AND EXERCISED OFF THE PARK. Any mess must be cleared away immediately by the owner.
17. Pets are not permitted on the beds or furniture in any of the holiday homes.
18. Pets must not be left unaccompanied in a holiday home.
19. No Bicycles, skateboards and roller blades are allowed. Ball games can be played on the grassed areas designated specifically for this purpose and not between the caravans and chalets.
20. For the purpose of maintenance etc, the Management reserves the right to enter any Holiday Home in the absence of its occupant at any time necessary.
21. If in opinion of the management if any party is guilty of behaviour or conduct prejudicial to the well being of others on the caravan park the Management may re-take possession of the holiday accommodation immediately. No refund of holiday monies will be given.
22. Vandalism will not be tolerated and any person found carrying out a blatant act of vandalism will be held responsible for the cost of the repair/replacement etc.
23. The Bay Caravan Park hereafter called the Operator shall not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage, to any property, including motor vehicles, motor cycles and the like, however caused, sustained or occasioned to any person for the time being resident or visiting at or in the Operator’s property, unless such loss, damage or injury was caused by their contract of employment or service with the Operator.